Monday 30 January 2017

A Week in Review (January 22-28)

A Week in Review (January 22-28)

Watched: Modern Family.  I am not sure why my DVR didn't start recording this at the beginning of the season, but I have had to play catch up. I thought all the season would be On Demand, but some episodes are missing. I will have to pay for a couple single episodes through Amazon.  I am sure glad to be catching back up with the Prichet family. 

Read: So you know those nights when you know you should put down the book and just go to sleep, but you can't because you need to know what happens next. That's how it was for as I was finishing up All the Ugly and Wonderful Things. It is such a heartbreaking book. It will really make you rethink your first world problems. There weren't any big twists or reveals for me, but I liked it anyway.  I am still making good progress on my other two books and I started Dark Matter.  It is just leaving me very confused at the moment.  I wish I knew more science because I think that might answer some questions I am currently having.

Listened: I made time to listen to The Lost City of Z. The sections are long at about 75 minutes each.  It is an interesting to see the strides that have been made in technology and anthropology. I'm curious about how it will all wrap up. 

Made: A good plan for our school yearbook. Now I just have to figure out how to get people to send me in more pictures. One problem at a time. I am really looking forward to working with my partner as she also seems straightforward and to the point. 

Felt: Disgusted at the present that arrived for my boy. Aunt Valerie and Uncle Chewy got Jack a Dak Prescott shirt for his birthday. It arrived Saturday. He was very excited to try it on. He's a little worried about me throwing it away. I wouldn't actually do it, but it would probably make me feel better. 

Planned: Duct Tape peeling right off the wax paper when we duct taped our coach up to the wall.  I thought it was a ton of fun for the kids. We made sure that we saved the pink for the last. I love how fun our head coach is!  

Loved: Having some friends over for the KU v Kentucky game. It was ugly in parts, but the team pulled out a win in the end. After the game was over, we cooked tacos and played games. I love having a house big enough to entertain people easily. 

Here are the pics for the week:

 

 

 

No comments: