Saturday 30 March 2013

A Week in Review (March 24-30)



A Week in Review (March 24-30)

Watched:  The first two blind auditions of The Voice.  I was worried about the impact of two new judges, but it seems to be just fine.  It seems like they turn their chair a bit more easily than Blake or Adam, but they still seem to mix well and I like the way that they act toward the contestants as well.

Read:  It was a rough week for the books!  Didn't seem to ever really want to sink my teeth into anything.

Listened: To the rest of Think of a Number (Dave Gurney, #1).  I enjoyed the main murder mystery, but felt some of the side stories got in the way.  Overall, a decent suspense novel.

Made:  Cinnamon Roll Waffles.  I saw this idea on Pinterest and decided to give it a shot.  The results were fairly yummy.  Like a cinnamon roll cookie.  I took a picture so you could see just how tiny and darling they turned out.  Please note that the plate it is on a saucer plate

Felt: Devastated that the Jayhawks blew a late game 12 point lead to end their season and bust my bracket for good.

Planned: They layout for a new blog.  I am always looking for ideas that I can use in my classroom so I thought that I would take the time to put together my ideas so that teachers could use them as well.  I think I will put up a week's worth of lessons as I go and prepare them.  I am not sure if it will ever take off or not, but we will see.  It's called ideasforpreschool.blogspot.com.

Loved: Coloring Easter Eggs with Jack.  We only did 10 because I didn't want to have a ton left over that would go to waste.  Plus, I wasn't sure if he would want to spend any time on it.  He actually had a good time and we could have done at least a dozen more.  Oh well, maybe next year!

Here are our pics for the week:












No comments: