Monday 11 June 2018

A Week in Review (May 13-19)

A Week in Review (May 13-19)


Read: I started in on The Handmaid’s Tale. It is part of my banned book challenge. I am not at all surprised that it was banned so the heavy nature of the sexual scenes that are described in the book. I didn’t get it finished, but I will need to next before it is returned to the library. I waited almost 6 months for this copy to come off hold. Don’t want to do that again.

Made: Fun of my brother’s dislike for June Bugs.  The picture really sums up his feelings on them.

Felt: Grateful that my boys celebrated me so well on Mother’s Day. Jack gave me a new digital clock that projects onto the ceiling. He also made me a fun card and poem at school. He knows my history with plants, so he even made on of the flowers dead inside the pit. Nick made me smoked sausages and fruit salad. He took Jack out for a ride in his bike. Jack came up with a pretty clever way for him to have a helmet.

Here are the pics for the week:










No comments: