Thursday 27 August 2009

Back to Life...Back to Reality

Not much new news to report. We are getting back to the grind around here.

Nick is Denver again this week, but made a new schedule that allows him to be home until the very end of September. He will be glad to be back home and we will be glad to have him back. Jack and I miss him so much when he is gone. He has now taken from calling me on the phone to calling his "Dada" We're not sure why he changed from Dadeeee to Dada.

My first week of class was this week. I have two classes with 19 students total. I teach Monday and Wednesday all day and Thursday afternoon. They are keeping me on my toes. It is taking a while to get adjusted.

Jack is loving his babysitters. He goes to Ms. Katie's on Monday and Wednesday. Thursday morning he is going to a Mother's Day Out class at the preschool and then going home with Ms. Beth in the afternoon. He has so many people taking care of him that he can't get enough of it. He is in love with Elsa, Ms. Katie's 10 month old daughter. Today at school, it was reported that he was holding hands with a boy on their walk. He also loves his one on one time with Ms. Beth and picking up her kids in the afternoon.

I haven't had nearly the time to get online since I really don't want to miss any of my hours with Jack when we've been apart for so much of the day. He apparently misses it too as he began walking up at 6:30 so we have plenty of time together.

Keep us posted on your happenings!

No comments: