Wednesday 11 March 2009

Hand, Hand Fingers Thumb

I love sharing books with Jack. Hand, Hand Fingers Thumb was one of my favorites growing up as kid and now Jack is really enjoying it too. It is so funny to see him ask us to read books and read them again, and again, and again. He's definately getting his favorites.

Sometimes I wish I knew what he was thinking. Today, he sat in the sink for a good 20 minutes just turning the water on and off and playing with the drain. He also played with toothbrushes and anything else he could get his hands on. He looked so engrossed that I really wished he had the verbal skills to express what he was thinking about.

I am enjoying the start of Spring Break. I have several days off. I know that I should plan for the rest of March and April, but I think that I will probably just enjoy going home and playing with the boy. He does enjoy visiting school, so maybe that will be my motivation since playgroup doesn't run when school is out of session.

We hope you are planning to cheer on the Jayhawks during March Madness. Their first game is tomorrow at 11:30! Go Hawks!

No comments: