Sunday 13 April 2008

A Very Busy Week..or Two

Sorry I didn't blog sooner. The weeks just got away from me.

On the 7th, the Jayhawks pulled out an awesome victory over Memphis. We got together with Denise, Lee, Valerie, Roy, and Quentin. It was a lot of fun to be together. Jack even managed to fall asleep, but I woke him up when I slammed a chair on the floor (not even sure how I ended up with the chair in my hand). I am sure that we will be telling him stories for years to come.

On the 10th, we had our "last" lunch date with Andrea. We miss her, but hope that she enjoys Austin. We are sure that her house will provide a great place for summer trips.

My 29th birthday came and went. We tried a new Mexican resteraunt that had delicious tortillas. My students in my Tuesday/Thursday class and my aide went together to give me a great frame and a gift certificate to get our family picture taken. We went on Sunday and had a blast. Your pictures should be arriving shortly.

We put him in his Jumparoo for the first time last week. He loves it! It is one of his favotite activities. He is also loving the fact that it has warmed up enough to have all the fans on. He loves to just lays there and smiles at the lights as the fan swirls above him.

We also went out the lake on Sunday. It was very peaceful. We aren't exactly sure that we were on our property, as things aren't really marked well. However, we enjoyed our picnic and got some great outdoor shots of Jack. It is really the first time that he was able to spend a good chunk of time outside since he has been born.

Yesterday, he had his first observed roll over yesterday. He went from his tummy to his back. He is close to going from back to belly, but he gets stuck on his side and he's content there.

I will try to be better about blogging. This next month will be a bit busy :D

No comments: