Tuesday 1 April 2008

11 Weeks Old

Things are rolling smoothly here. Jack is growing and changing each day. He is becoming more aware of his hands and is batting at his toys. It is so exciting for him when he actually makes contact. He loves the bottom of his wiggle caterpillar because it is spotted, black and white.

When we had lunch with Andrea today, he actually lifted his head from the laying down position. It wasn't very far or for very long, but it was a skill I had never seen him do. It is amazing the little things that they learn.

I have started reading The No-Cry Sleep Solution by Elizabeth Pantley. Jack is starting to have more trouble falling asleep on his own without nursing first. I really want him to develop healthy sleep patterns, but I can't do the "cry it out" theory. I heard that the methods require a lot of patience, but since he is an only child, it might be doable. I will keep you posted on our successes.

Feel free to leave comments on the posts. All you have to do is click the little comments link at the end of the post. You don't have to be a member of anything.

Bring on Spring!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love do read the day to day comments about your life!! Love Gram