Thursday 25 August 2011

Loving Preschool




Octopus Hat made in Motor Group

Jack had a great first two week.s
He is learning the pledge and already has some of the words down. I was worried he would start to resist going when he realized how frequently it was, but he is loving it! I'm thankful to the people who convinced me to check into this program.  Today, he got to wear his swimsuit to school so that they could have fun in the water, including an inflatable water side and big ball sprinkler that splashed him in the face.  I have become very involved in the PTO.  I located prizes for his fall fundraiser, am going to assess first grader's on their site words, and am now the yearbook layout creator!

1 comment:

Mom said...

I am definitely not surprised at your involvement. Way to step up and be involved!